Ninth of nine landmarks visited that day and comin from Pala
On a mission to the mission on
Plaque inscription for #239 Mission San Luis Rey De Francia: Founded June 12, 1798 by Father Lasuen, then president of the
Directions: Hwy 76 (4050 Mission Ave) at Rancho Del Oro, Oceanside; 2nd plaque located near lavanderia on Rancho Del Oro Rd. N 33° 13.929 W 117° 19.144
The plaque used to be on the exit road to the SW, but it was moved by the flag poles in front.